[openbox] stylebox

Manuel Colmenero m.kolme at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:32:23 EST 2006

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:11:09 +0000
João Pedro Soares Henriques <fajoes at papaxiclas.com> wrote:

> Your modified pypanel seems quite interesting, where can I get it?
> A panel as good as pypanel writen in C looks really interesting.
> I'd like to help but I never tried to do anything like it, but I am a
> good learner.

These are my PyPanel mods:

- You can choose between different backgrounds:
  good ol' transparent, an image, or obrender

- Some bugfixes and speed-ups (I sent them to Pypanel creator some
  time ago, hopefully he'll merge them.)

- An sane autohide behaviour (you can update the clock every 20 seconds
  without having to wait 20 secs for it to hide)

- "Graphical" pager (you know, four squares in a row)

You can try it without installing:
sh compile.sh
./pypanel pypanelrc

And installing, as a root:
python setup.py install

I'm sorry to send this to the list, but I don't have personal webpage
or anything.

--
kolme -at- telefonica.net