Openbox <-> Gnome window-list applet bug

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Mar 17 03:01:45 EST 2006

   I noticed that here at work (FC3) and also at home (FC4) with ob 3.3rc2 th
Gnome window list doesn't get updated when windows change state (e.g., shaded).

   If I shade a window (mouse roller over title), windowlist doesn't register
[puts '='s around window title] until I change desktops and come back (roller
over desktop).

   Iconisation (minimise) does show up immediately.  This likely to be an ob
or windowlist bug?

   I've also proviously noticed something that may be related;  I use
'alltray' with mozilla's sunbird calendar to keep it in the “panel
notification area” when closed.  When I click the alltray icon to open sunbird
[open, not start], it appears in the windowlist OK, but the click that closes
it [back to the pna] does so, with the windowlist still showing it, until I
again move off the desktop and back.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature