[openbox] 64-bit problems, new release?

Troy Curtis Jr troycurtisjr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:33:16 EST 2006

Wow!  So that is the problem...I would not have looked to openbox (since I
know it's perfect :-) ).  I figured my problem was related to using X7.  As
soon as firefox finishes it's compile I'm going to try it out. Thanks for
email.

Troy

--
"Beware of spyware. If you can, use the Firefox browser." - USA Today
Download now at http://getfirefox.com