64-bit problems, new release?

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Thu Mar 16 12:57:41 EST 2006

Hi,

I've been wondering ever since I got myself an AMD64 workstation why my
Tasklist was not working with Openbox.  Yesterday I was playing with
devilspie and found that wasn't working either, so I did some digging
and found debian bug #344076, which says that this is fixed in Openbox CVS.

Have downloaded the latest CVS and built myself a Debian package from it
and yay, everything works.

Just wondering if we shouldn't get a new release out with these fixes,
since they would affect anyone running OB on 64-bit platforms?

-mato