[ANNOUNCE] Openbox (3.3-rc2) available in Fedora Extras

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Thu Jun 29 01:53:40 EDT 2006

Hello, all. I apologize if this is a bit off-topic.

I wish to inform you that Openbox is now available from Fedora Extras
for Fedora Core 4, Core 5, and Development. This means that it will be
very straightforward for Fedora users to keep up-to-date with the latest
Openbox releases and patches.

I maintain the package in Extras; and if you have suggestions for or
problems with my packaging, please don't hesitate to file a bug on Red
Hat's bugzilla[1].

ObConf[2], the graphical configuration editor for Openbox, should be
available shortly pending its review request[3]. Similarly, obmenu[4] (a
graphical menu editor) should also be available shortly pending its
review request[5].

Thanks for your time!

[1]
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora+Extras&component=openbox
[2] http://tr.openmonkey.com/pages/obconf/
[3] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/195412
[4] http://obmenu.sourceforge.net/
[5] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/195871
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479