[openbox] titlelayout and startup

Mikael Magnusson mangosoft at comhem.se
Tue Jun 13 08:19:23 EDT 2006

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, ukasz Gruner wrote:

> hi,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to duplicate buttons in title layout
> (I am used to having 2 close buttons).

No, but you can bind the close action to any button you want.

> Also I cant put wallpaper when openbox starts.
> My .xsession is:
>
> numlockx on &
> habak -mS ~/Wallpaper &
> exec openbox

This looks like it should work, assuming the habak command works. Can you
verify that in a terminal?

> is there any way to start some application after openbox launches?

Setting backgrounds in X should not require a wm running. If you still
wonder, it's something like

openbox & wmpid=$!
command 1 &
command 2 &