[openbox] Ob4

dams dams at dams-interactive.com
Tue Jan 17 11:09:22 EST 2006

Well, personnally, at the beginning, I've not really understand the menu
concept of Ob. But now I know it's very clever, cause we can add our
personnal menu from external xml file, by just adding a ligne into the
rc.xml, and put the id of the menu and the "/" caracter into the menu.xml.

For update the debian menu, I just do a "update-menu" from a root
prompt, and a "reconfigure" from the ob menu, and it works.
I think I've not need something else for the menu, maybe more help, like
a man page, with exemples.