[openbox] Ob4

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Tue Jan 17 09:52:02 EST 2006

Mikael Magnusson wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Manuel Colmenero wrote:
> (snip)

> I think the default being to overwrite the user customised menu is a
> bit crazy, you should require an output filename or print on stdout i
> think. rc.xml lets you include several menu files as you probably know.
>
> --
> Mikael Magnusson

I agree.  I didn't try using this menu because I didn't want to deal
with backing my normal menu up and all that.

It IS possible to make the root menu a pipe menu, yeah?  Just by giving
it an id of "root" or "root-menu" (forgot which, not at my machine
now).  If so, it should be possible to simulate replacing the actual
file anyway.

dave
http://www.minuslab.net/themes - shameless plug for some ob themes!