[openbox] Ob4

David Barr david at chalkskeletons.com
Mon Jan 16 14:06:24 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 19:25 +0100, Manuel Colmenero wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:50:33 +0000
> David Barr <david at chalkskeletons.com> wrote:
>
> > could you post it here?
>
> sure!
>
> Usage:
>
> obm-xdg
> # Find your standard menu
>
> obm-xdg /path/to/menu
> # scans other than the default "applications menu"
>
> obm-xdg --import
> # Import your standard menu and replace the openbox menu
>
> ob-xdg --import /path/to/menu
> # scans other than the default "applications menu" and replace the openbox menu‹
>
> Thanks for any feedback!

Has anyone used this?

i have used obm-xdg to replace my root menu, which is supercool, however
i don't quite get how it works as a pipe, has anyone else had any luck?
i think that maybe if i could export the xdg menu to a submenu, then
that would be cool? i am not really having much luck with pipe menus as
a whole :(

anyone?

Manuel, this is a really great idea btw.

David