rc.xml

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Tue Feb 28 21:39:38 EST 2006

Hey All
 Im trying to edit my rc.xml file so that window placement is under the
mouse like i normally use. Obconf is not working for me anymore. So does
anyone know the correct config option for this? In the rc.xml file it
looks like this

<placement>
  <policy>Mouse_Pointer</policy>
</placement>

 Also does anyone know the way to fix the Obconf problem. It will not
close with the close button provided and when closing with the window
deco it does not save the config. The error i get is this

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_dock_float_y_value_changed'.

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_dock_hide_toggled'.

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_dock_hide_delay_value_changed'.

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_place_mouse_toggled'.

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_dock_floating_activate'.

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_main_window_delete_event'.

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_focus_mouse_toggled'.

(obconf:22037): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_dock_stacking_bottom_toggled'

 and it goes on and on.I am looking through the source and trying to
figure this out. I have googled and seen alot of people suffering from
this but no solution. Im gonna go through the source and see if i can
fix it myself though as well. Thanks in advance.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org

    /\