[openbox] a few question (fwd)

Adam Gent agentgt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 08:52:51 EST 2006

You might want to try the new blackbox since it is now netwm compliant,
supports pipe menus and many other things I wish openbox had (window
snapping in ob2 but not ob3)... there is very little superficial
differences between blackbox and openbox other than blackbox never
renders pixmaps which I believe is what you are looking for and its
more configurable because of its maturity.