[openbox] a few question (fwd)

GreenPsy greenpsy at mail.ru
Wed Feb 22 00:57:52 EST 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 06:58, Spam wrote:

> May I interject one question regarding this?
> Why would you want to focus on a window that you didn't want un-shaded?
> Based on my experience, a window isn't unshaded unless you stop the
> 'alt+tab' process on that window. Am I mistaken?

Well, i think you right, and this question maybe closed, im find a way, so all
ok!

But this is yet not solved:

> > Are you asking if you can disable the in the box that appears when you
> > use alt-tab?

You know.... im use openbox instead of KDEWM :) And when i switching (by
alt+tab) between windows, i see enlarge icons (supplied with applications),
but these icons look ugly... So i want to disable mapping icons. I don't need
them. Im enough to see the name of window.
If this is not possible by changing options in config file, it possible to
change source code :)

Im asking: where?

--
Wed Feb 22 11:57:50 ALMT 2006