client-list-menu

Martijn Kelder m_k_1981 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 05:22:45 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have been using openbox for a few days now. I installed it on ubuntu
through the synaptic application. It is a nice lightweight desktop
environment for sure! However, right at this moment, there is one thing I
would like to change.

Suppose I am at Desktop 3. A lot of applications have been opened in that
window. When I want to select a program through the client-list-menu, I have
to direct the mouse pointer via the keyboard or via the mouse to Desktop 3,
to be able to select an application which is running on that Desktop.

I downloaded the latest version from the CVS to change the client-list-menu
myself. However, without help I won't succeed! I want the client-list-menu
to set the pointer by itself, at the first application of the list of
applications of the Deskop at which a client-list-menu invocation has been
done by the user. So, the result would be that I only have to press the
Enter key to select the first application in the list of applications of
Desktop

Could anyone help me?

thankz,
Martijn