[openbox] wishlist

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Tue Sep 6 09:12:39 EDT 2005

no, i mean someting else. you talk about desktop switching, i mean
moving individual application windows on ONE desktop left, right, up and
down. evilwm moves it just by few pixels(16), or top-left, top-right,
bottom-left or bottom-right of screen.
it is just replacement for dragging them with your mouse.

Ales Zemene
--