3x3 grid desktop

si.lence at laposte.net si.lence at laposte.net
Tue Sep 6 07:07:59 EDT 2005

reading the changelog of the 3.2, i've seen that:
"Added an option to set witch desktop to start on, for example you may like
to set it to 5 if you have a 3x3 grid to start in the middle"
furthermore, in the rc.xml there is an action name "DesktopUp".
But how can we do to activate verticals desktop?
I've tried severals things, and look at google, all without results...

So please, if somebody know how to do it, could you tell it here?

thanks a lot for responders, and for my frenglish readers!

mardi  6 septembre 2005 13:01
Silence