List of theme elements?

Marv Boyes marvboyes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:04:18 EDT 2005

Hello, all. Please forgive me if this has already been addressed.

I'm thinking of trying my hand at creating some OB3 themes. I've read
the online documentation and pored over a fair number of existing
themes, so I'm pretty sure I have the syntax and structure down. What I
feel I'm needing is some sort of more-or-less comprehensive element
reference. The documentation mentions that one is "forthcoming", but I
was curious to see if there were any theme developers on the list who
might already be able to offer some insight.

While I've looked through enough themes to get started, I can't imagine
that they represent everything available in terms of element options.

If any sort of basic reference exists (or if a quick one can be
provided), I would be more than happy to help put together something a
little more formal, if there's any interest in such a thing.

Any and all guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in
advance.

Marv