[openbox] drawContents for 'move' action?

Brett Campbell brett at custom-tech.net
Wed Oct 5 15:44:15 EDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 02:28:49PM -0700, invsblduck wrote:
> I wanted to know how many people would care for a 'drawContents' option
> for the Move action.
<snip>

well i see no one is interested in my post.

maybe someone (mikachu?) could tell all of which files i would need to
modify in order to attain the wire-frame move functionality?

i don't have much c++ knowledge, so it's unlikely i'll be able to achieve it.
the least you could do is give me an idea of where to start so i can
give it a shot.

thanks,
brett