drawContents for 'move' action?

invsblduck brett at custom-tech.net
Sun Oct 2 17:28:49 EDT 2005

I wanted to know how many people would care for a 'drawContents' option
for the Move action.

I run openbox on particulary older hardware (as my 1.6GHz laptop
suffered nice lcd and gpu failures one month out of warranty, and now
exists solely to run X clients for my 486's and 586's).  Openbox runs
very well on older hardware because of its great efficiency.  It would
be even better if one could take advantage of wire-frame moves (as is
currently possible with resizes).

I didn't see support for the option in rc.xsd.

Thanks for your ideas,
Brett