[openbox] Saving the workspace and adding Icon

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon May 23 06:30:04 EDT 2005

Around about 20/05/05 16:08, jose isaias cabrera typed ...
> Greetings, the two of you! :-)

   openbox++;

> When I exit openbox, I leave it with a certain apps running on the
> workspace.  This is not being saved.  How can I save it?

   Not really openbox's job as it's just the window manager;  you should
run a session manager (which you'll get if, say, you run under KDE or
GNOME).

   Not tried it, but I guess you could just run gnome-session
stand-alone;  I think after you've done that once, you need *just* run
it, as it should start openbox as part of the saved session (log out
with 'gnome-session-save [--kill|--gui]').  But that's a bit of a guess.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature