[openbox] Using | in ob3 menus

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Sat Mar 26 08:21:46 EST 2005

I'm not sure as to how it actually works, but as an easy solution you
could put those commands inside a shell script somewhere and have OB run
that.

Just guessing, I think OB calls fork/exec on the action itself, and it
doesn't pass it to a shell.. since pipes are really a shell thing, I
wouldn't expect a fork/exec to handle them.  Then again, I've forgotten
a lot since that class..

dave
daf at minuslab.net