[openbox] [ANNOUNCE] Openbox 3.3-rc1

John Russell jjrussell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 22:40:27 EST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:20:05 +0100 (CET), Mikael Magnusson
<mangosoft at comhem.se> wrote:
> Surprise!
>
> Please tell me if anything is broken that used to work, or if anything is
> broken that was broken before too.
>
> http://cvs.icculus.org/*checkout*/cvs/openbox/CHANGELOG?rev=1.83
> http://icculus.org/openbox/releases/openbox-3.3-rc1.tar.gz
>
> --
> Mikael Magnusson

SWEET!.  It looks like some of my xinerama patches either made it in
or you implemented the functionality somewhere else.  I've just tested
the one where it treats the monitor divide as an edge when moving.
However, some dialogs are still being placed on the monitor divide.  A
good way to see this is to trag a link from firefox onto your 2.10
gnome desktop.  Nautilus pops up a dialog asking you what you want
done with the file.  This is always on the monitor divide.  THere are
others but this is one I've seen recently.

Thanks for the new release.  I'll let you know if I see anything else.

John