[openbox] List problem or my ISP?

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Mon Jun 13 08:56:33 EDT 2005

Neil Bird schreef:

>   Just got an error report from the mailing list:
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at icculus.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> <neil at fnxweb.com>:
> Connected to 193.22.244.7 but my name was rejected.
> Remote host said: 550 HELO argument does not match calling host
>

>   *Looks* like it's the list server, but I've had a couple of problems
> with my email supplier recently.  Everyone else OK?

Well, this message came through all right. Unfortunately, this list is
not so high-traffic that you could really use it to verify if the issue
was temporary (now solved), or what server actually had the problem, so
I don't know if responding now is going to do you any good.

But for what it's worth, all seems OK here (so far; we'll see if I get a
bounce).

Holly