[openbox] Re: Gnome 2.10 mouse desktop right click problem

Fabrizio Listello flistello at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:31:33 EDT 2005

????
The "menu" (in fact it is gnom-panel-control --main-meni) *is* bound to
button 2...
it seems more a problem related to X than to openbox... but as
gnome-panel-control is part of openbox maybe someone can help on debgging...

--
I can receive www.openoffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org> files... and
you ?

FList