[openbox] Gnome 2.10 mouse desktop right click problem

Fabrizio Listello flistello at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:43:12 EDT 2005

This is very strange... I can't figure out where is the problem.
If I bind anothern command to Right click, like `zenity --info` it works.
If i run `gnome-panel-control --main-menu` from command line it works.
If I bind this command to the right click... the command is executed but the
menu is not displayed....