Gnome 2.10 mouse desktop right click problem

Fabrizio Listello flistello at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:05:14 EDT 2005

Hello,
I've this weird problem since I've just emerged (I'm using gentoo) gnome
2.10.
I'm using openbox as WM for my gnome-session and I used to have Desktop
Mouse Right-Click bound to the gnome application menu through
'gnome-panel-control --main-menu':

<context name="Desktop">
<mousebind button="Right" action="Press">
<action name="Execute"><execute>gnome-panel-control
--main-menu</execute></action>
</mousebind>
</context>

After upgrading to gnome 2.10 it ceased to work... I'm guessing why...
Binding the gnome-panel-control to a key (Super_L) works without any
problem.
Ctrl-Right is bound to the openbox menu and it works. It seems that just the
"Right Click" event is not recognized.

Any other having the same issue?

Thanks
--