[openbox] Why don't use xpm files?

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Fri Jan 28 01:40:20 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 09:05:01PM -0500, John Russell wrote:
> I had a dream once that I ported the entire frame rendering part of
> metacity to openbox.  That way the prettiest window manager would also
> be the most astoundingly useful one, all at the same time.  Then I
> woke up and got flamed by the list.

Somehow I don't think metacity would ever be considered the "prettiest
window manager".  I'm not sure what would be, but not metashitty.

Hasn't Havoc said that metashitty is an experiment in mediocrity?  Of
course, that describes most of Gnome, doesn't it?

--
 Marc Wilson |     We don't know one millionth of one percent about
 msw at cox.net |     anything.