[openbox] Run dialog

Md Mooktakim Ahmed Mooktakim at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:01:02 EST 2005

I run both KDE and Gnome apps.
Is there anyway to preload gmrun?
if there is, that would be a great feature. Maybe keep it in the background. It comes in
the forground only when you call for it, it doesn't completely exit when you run the
command.

--
Website: http://www.mooktakim.com
email: mma at mooktakim.com
Access your university email through this
webmail client: http://unimail.mooktakim.com