[openbox] Put GKrellm2 to slit

Lutz Schönemann lutz.schoenemann at sit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 3 07:02:30 EST 2005

The thing is that the -w parameter doesn't put GKrellM in the Dock. I
also used Obconf to position the Dock to the upper right corner. Then I
loaded wmxmms to to see where the Dock realy is. After that I started
GKrellM with the parameter -w but it shows up on the left side and is
unmovable (the GKrellM-window can now only be moved by pressing the
ALT-Key and then move the window).

Lutz