[openbox] how do you start a window w/o decorations?

dave dufeau at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 1 01:23:34 EST 2005

If by start a window, you mean launch a terminal, you could use eterm.
There is a switch for eterm that allows you to turn off the decoration-
even in openbox.  I don't know the syntax off-hand, but you should be
able to find it with 'man eterm'.  If you can't find the syntax, let me
know and I could dig around and figure out how I did just this thing
recently.

Cheers!

-dave