[openbox] Re: OB panel and side main menu

mfitzgib mfitzgib at simla.colostate.edu
Tue Dec 13 23:25:46 EST 2005

>I tried to get conky working, but in OB3, I get a strange delay between
>WS switches and seeing the display.  Is this anyone else's experience?

In my login script, I background everything, so sometimes conkey loads before
my x wallpaper is set. Conky doesn't re-display until its next update (5 sec
in my config). I noticed this same behavior somewhere else, but I don't
remember where. But workspace switching works fine for me. Are you drawing
straight to the x root window, or are you using something like gnome to draw
your desktop?

Slainte,
Matthew

Please no images, attachments > 1MB, or annoying forwards.
If you HAVE to send me those things, tell me first, and I'll tell you exactly where to send them (not here). Thanks.

My website:
http://www.sildan.tk/