[openbox] Re: OB panel and side main menu

Hanni Ali hanni.ali at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:57:25 EST 2005

I use pypanel too it's got style.

But do you know what the system monitor that looks so good on the screenshot
on:

http://pypanel.sourceforge.net/david_templer.png

is?

I had simmilar problems with obconf couldn't understand why everything i did
di nothing? plus the close button didn't work did you find that?  i also use
gentoo.

Hanni

E-mail: hanni.ali at gmail.com
Mobile: 07985580147