Drag windows form one desktop to another?

Marv Boyes marvboyes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:14:17 EDT 2005

Hello, everyone. I'm relatively new to both openbox and the list, so
please accept my apologies if this has been previously addressed.

Openbox3 is great. The only thing I miss from XFce and Fluxbox is the
ability to move windows from one desktop to another simply by dragging
them "off the screen" and having them appear on the next desktop.

Is this (easily) possible under Openbox?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in advance.

Marv