[openbox] OpenBox3 on dual head system

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Aug 1 03:49:51 EDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 07:48:04AM +0200, Nagy Mate wrote:
>greetings,
>> Well, with it it lacks the things I mentioned in my original post. I'll
>> take a look at the patches mentioned (more exact links anyone?).
>>
>> /M
> sorry, but I really don't understand this thread. -ALL- things you were
>supposedly missing from O3 work perfectly here. If they didn't, I
>wouldn't use Openbox (and this is O3.2). Maybe some documentation
>reading/X server tweaking/general computer meditation is in order.

All the things I wished for (resistance between screens, smarter
placement, maximise restricted to one screen) are based on experience on
my machine. I run O3.2, on Ubuntu Hoary, the standard package.

If you do have the things I'm asking for then please tell me more about
your setup:

- Did you compile your O3.2 yourself?
- Did you apply any patches to it?
- What does your O3.2 configuration file look like?
- What does your X configuration look like?

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy
way to factor large prime numbers.
      -- Bill Gates, _The Road Ahead_, page 265