[openbox] Openbox focus on dualhead system

Marc Wilson msw at cox.net
Sun Sep 26 01:42:51 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 12:46:25PM +0200, David Anderson wrote:
> I'm going to test this on E16, as it seems that it is the only WM that
> is truly multihead aware (so the brochure says anyway), to see how it
> behaves.

Enlightenment is hardly "truly multihead aware"... the fscking thing forks
a copy of itself for each screen.

FVWM, WindowMaker, pwm, blackbox... they all know what multiple screens
are.  Only blackbox manages them within the same process, though.

--
 Marc Wilson |     lawsuit, n.: A machine which you go into as a pig
 msw at cox.net |     and come out as a sausage.  -- Ambrose Bierce