[openbox] Executing programs on startup

Martin Dinstuhl MartinD at tocquigny.com
Wed Sep 22 14:39:21 EDT 2004

Hey everyone!

  Thanks for the help.  I haven't got it working yet but I'm still messing
around with it.  Has anyone ever seen this error when trying to run obpager:

Could not create pager: src/OBPager.cc:648:getAtomAsLongs:Cannot get X
Property for Atom 0xf0 = '_NET_NUMBER_OF_DESKTOPS', result=0, actualType=0

  I'm still looking into this - if I come up with the answer I'll post it
here.

Thanks!

Martin Dinstuhl