[openbox] Xcompmgr works for me

eminem Stan greatrambo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:39:49 EDT 2004

>I don't feel so motivated to work on composite features right now, but i
>will of course accept patches if they are good. Does anyone

There is no patch needed to do what I said, you just start xcompmgr early
before other programs.

>know if geforce 2 mx cards are supposed to be accelerated with RenderAccel
>on?

My card is GeForce 2 MX 400 32Mb ram, and I have to set RenderAccel on
otherwise it's really slow

Section "Device"
        Identifier "Card0"
        Driver "nvidia"
        Option "RenderAccel" "1"
EndSection

>What i would like is something that lets openbox draw characters in other
>fonts than the one chosen in the theme if they don't exist there. Please
>post the patch you have so we can look at it.

Okay I will checkout CVS and make sure it applies against that.
Then I will post it shortly after.