[openbox] Roll up all windows?

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 15:50:40 EDT 2004

I mentioned this above - stating that it's always better to code for
the common-case... the common usages of this thing being "one or all"
... no one ever says "i wish i could shade 4 out of these 7 windows
with one command".... that's why i mentioned the --all flag (or
something similar)

but cheers for the extra vote!