[openbox] Turn off window content while moving

Mikael Magnusson mikachu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:49:54 EDT 2004

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/openbox/openbox/moveresize.c?r1=1.21&r2=1.22

That's most of the diff of when it was ripped out by xor, there is
some renaming of variables in config.[ch] and client.c too.

The reason it was removed is we have to either grab the server or map
a large window so that stuff doesn't update under those funky inverted
lines, since stuff gets (temporarily) corrupted then.