"Command line window"

Juergen Arndt arndt02 at web.de
Sun Sep 5 09:31:49 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I'm new to OB and after reading the docs and looking around through the
net, there is questions left.

Is there a possibility to popup a small "command line window", from
where you can start any program you want by typing in the name (and
parametres)? In other window managers / desktop environments mostly you
get this with the shortcut "Alt-F2". I find it very convinient to start
applications - especially ones with short names :) - in that way without
clicking through menus or starting a terminal for the command line
first. Maybe OB has this feature and i just missed it?

Have a nice sunday, Juergen

--
Juergen Arndt                               /"\    --- JOIN NOW! ---
                                            \ /  ASCII ribbon campaign