[openbox] Images in the menu

Tero Grundström tero at vuosaari.hai.fi
Sun Oct 31 15:38:46 EST 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

> We _are_ only making Openbox for our own enjoyment and we also share what
> we have made with anyone who wants it.

If so, you are not part of open source community as a whole. What you
have here is a tiny, little separate community "in a dark box".

> Demanding that we do additional
> things for you when you contribute nothing is pushing it a little I think.

Demanding and asking for features differ drastically. For certain types
of close minded people they're the same though.

BTW, I have not either demanded or asked a single feature from you.

It seems to me that it is pointless to express any opinions on this list
as the points I'm trying to make are usually ignored or misunderstood for
completively. Even so I'm still standing behind what I've said here.

--
T.G.