[openbox] Images in the menu

Lucas Hazel lucas at digitillogic.net
Fri Oct 29 23:16:05 EDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 05:08:14 +0200 (CEST)
Mikael Magnusson <mangosoft at comhem.se> wrote:

> Bloody sod off then.

At the risk of appearing to have an "attitude problem" I totally agree.
The fact that openbox doesnt have all that extra crap (panels, toolbars,
purple monkey dishwashers) is why I like it so much.

"PS. I really hate the "send your patches" and other elitistic comments
that seems to plague this list..."

It appears you don't fully understand the ideals of the opensource
movement, sure it might be fun to sit in a darkened room bitching about
openbox's lack of features and development speed (or lack there of) but
like most people I'm sure Mikael has a Real-Life___ and sending the patch
is a much quicker way to get a feature added, rather than waiting for
someone to do it for you (hell, you might even learn something).

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas at digitillogic.net>
Student, BSDfreak

University of New England (http://cs.une.edu.au)
Armidale, Australia

[http://www.digitillogic.net]

"Clothes make the man. Naked men are rarely taken
seriously, or given employment." (Mark Twain)