Swallow focusing clicks?

Kai Grossjohann kai at emptydomain.de
Fri Oct 29 08:04:50 EDT 2004

Mikael Magnusson <mangosoft at comhem.se> writes:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Kai Grossjohann wrote:
>
>> I would like to configure things such that clicking mouse-3 inside the
>> client window EITHER focuses and raises the window OR passes the click
>> through to the application, but not both.
>>
>> Is this possible?  If not, could it be added (by me, perhaps)?
>
> Yes, it is. (use frame context instead of client context to "swallow" the
> click)

Hm.  Perhaps my explanation of what I want was bad.

If I click (mouse-3) on an unfocused window, I would like OpenBox to
focus (activate?) the window and swallow the click.  If I click
(mouse-3) on a focused window, I would like OpenBox to pass the click
through.

I couldn't find a way to make one binding for focused windows and
another for unfocused windows.

Kai