QT/KDE and Docker

Rene D. Obermueller rd_obermueller at freenet.de
Thu Oct 28 08:52:41 EDT 2004

Hi,

when updating QT to a newer version, dock windows didn't work anymore.
With licq and qt-gui for example, the dock symbol appears as a separate
window, and with sim (linked against qt or kde), no dock window appears
at all. I've got to further investigate this, but before doing so
I wanted to ask if somebody encountered this too.

I'm using openbox 3.2 and docker 1.5. I've got no access to that computer
at the moment, so I can't tell which QT version I'm using now. But
I'm going to provide this information later of course.

With best regards.
Rene D. Obermueller