[openbox] Auto raise window when moving?

Lucas Hazel lucas at digitillogic.net
Thu Oct 21 00:47:21 EDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:41:03 -0400
David Courtney <blixel at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Is this a configurable option somehow?
> >
> > Changed the event trigger from "clicked" to "pressed"
>
> Pardon my ignorance, but can you elaborate?

*Sigh* ok, I'll forgive you this one time ;P

in rc.xml you can assign actions to certain events

example (only important bits are included):

<mouse>
  <context name="Titlebar">
    <mousebind button="Left" action="Click">
      <action name="Raise"/>
    </mousebind>
  </context>
</mouse>

clear as mud? if not, read the documentation (that's what it's there for)

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas at digitillogic.net>
Student, BSDfreak

University of New England (http://cs.une.edu.au)
Armidale, Australia

[http://www.digitillogic.net]

"Clothes make the man. Naked men are rarely taken
seriously, or given employment." (Mark Twain)