[openbox] Mouse cursor behavior during window move/resize with keybinding

eminem Stan greatrambo at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:14:59 EDT 2004

Dunno about keyboard move but try this:
if you right click on your taskbar and choose move, and then move the mouse
pointer, the window will jump outside the screen and you will have to move
the pointer all the way to the top of the screen to get it back.

I spoke about the arabic display patch, well the guy who made it isn't
interested in posting it so I'll do it for him. So to give credit to the
right guy:
Uniball http://www.foolab.org made the patch.

I modified one line of his patch and I put here :
http://www.phaeronix.net/?q=project/Ob3Patch

We are both members of EGLUG: http://www.eglug.org

It's also attatched with this message. Now I'll do my best relaying requests
to him or you can talk to him directly, but I am not experienced in
programming at all I am still a beginner.

http://messenger.msn.com/