[openbox] sloppy mouse feature?

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Thu Oct 7 18:12:56 EDT 2004

Sloppy focus is the one where you just point at a window and it focuses
that one, correct?

Obconf let me set that.  Here is the relavent portion from my rc.xml:
<focus>
  <focusNew>yes</focusNew>
  <followMouse>yes</followMouse>
  <focusLast>no</focusLast>
  <focusDelay>0</focusDelay>
  <raiseOnFocus>no</raiseOnFocus>
</focus>

If I'm wrong about what you meant, my apologies.

dave
daf at minuslab.net