[openbox] gentoo forums openbox discussion

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 7 11:27:32 EDT 2004

I'll check it out. I'm a gentoo user too after some other
distros. Remember the cool thing about linux is the choice
we all have, so let's celebrate it. The competitive
dimension is fun as long as we don't mean it too seriously;
"divide and conquer" and all that.

Of course I also use OB after trying black, flux, etc. It's
far and away the best for my purposes, just like Gentoo is
(although there is no way I have all the time to just try
out all the distros anyway, there's too much choice!).

And I'm more of an end-user; I'm definitely not a
programmer, so I can't submit patches (but I don't ask for
anything either ;-)

another tuppence

SFK

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 10:33:25PM +1000, Lucas Hazel wrote:
> From: Lucas Hazel <lucas at digitillogic.net>
> Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 22:33:25 +1000
> To: openbox at icculus.org
> Subject: Re: [openbox] gentoo forums openbox discussion
>

> Seeing as we are throwing money around, here have a dollar!!
>
> http://www.crux.nu
>
> CRUX eats all you gentoo weenies for breakfast :P
>
> --
> Lucas Hazel <lucas at digitillogic.net>
> Student, BSDfreak
>
> University of New England (http://cs.une.edu.au)
> Armidale, Australia
>
> [http://www.digitillogic.net]

> "Clothes make the man. Naked men are rarely taken
> seriously, or given employment." (Mark Twain)

Scott F. Kiesling

Assistant Professor
Department of Linguistics
University of Pittsburgh

2816 Cathedral of Learning     Phone: 1-412-624-5916
Pittsburgh, PA 15217 USA       Fax: 1-412-624-6130

kiesling at pitt.edu
http://www.pitt.edu/~kiesling/skpage.html
http://www.linguistics.pitt.edu