[openbox] Screen Boundaries

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Wed Oct 6 19:15:37 EDT 2004

I use FBPanel, and one of things it allows you to set in the general
config is a variable SetPartialStrut, which doesn't let windows maximize
in its region.  You could define it to be a few pixels in height, set
the partial strut, and only have like a small thing on the panel (like a
separator), so it just looks like the area is blank.

I can give you my config for it.  Don't be fooled by the webpage
(http://fbpanel.sourceforge.net), all the screenshots are full bar
screenshots, and you definetly don't need to do a full bar setup.

dave
daf at minuslab.net