[openbox] attached patch to change behavior of DesktopLast

Aaron Klingaman alk at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 22 09:43:57 EST 2004

You are correct. I should have clarified by saying that the selection of those
two desktops now no longer requires a separate selection of them - they can
be selected through DesktopLast.

Aaron