[openbox] Window titles look like flyspeck on Solaris 9/SPARC

Mark Gjøl cyrax at b0rken.dk
Fri Nov 19 06:29:39 EST 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 12:25:58PM +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> screenshots might be more interesting.
> >Does anyone have an idea where I could look to find the problem?  I
> >tried changing the font from Bitstream Vera Sans to Sans and I tried
> >to delete the extra attributes such as shadow.
> >Xsun prints that XRENDER is an unknown extension.  Not sure whether
> >this is relevant.
> We have some sort of solaris/sparc at school and i've run openbox
> successfully there after installing xft in my ~.

We're also running openbox at my university, but I didn't have that
problem, so I don't really know how to get around it. Everything works
perfectly here (except for obconf that doesn't compile).

--
// Mark Gjøl
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.